Projects using DOC++
- is a C++ library for constructing discrete event simulation based on the
Parallel DEVS and Dynamic Structure DEVS formalisms.
- Atacama Large Millimeter Array
- is a C++ template library for computing cubic b-splines for use in smoothing
dropsonde and upsonde data.
- Class UConfig
- is a small private database designed to store Qt 2.1 and newer applications
- is a Common Optimization INterface for Operations Research.
- is a graphical programming tool for intelligent real-time systems.
- CSP library
- consists of a set of classes that can be used to efficiently represent and
solve Constraint Satisfaction Problems (CSP).
- is a library written in C++ that provides the matrix and vector operations
that are used extensively in engineering and science problems.
- is an object oriented toolkit for creating vizualization applications.
- is a library for concurrent and distributed systems programming
using the C++ language.
- is an FTP benchmark program released under the GPL. Its goal is to
be something like SPECweb99, but for FTP rather than HTTP.
- Documentazione Gruppo CAD
- is an Efficient Architecture for Running THreads.
- EmCal Data Manager
- Flowreactor Class Library
- is a C++ classes for evolutionary flowreactor in silico experiments.
- a C++ based Toolkit for developing GUI easily and effectively.
- is an open-source Star Control clone development effort.
- is a Flexible Utility for Simulation System.
- is a C-language library for integrating the ImageMagick library with the GDK
- is a molecular modelling package.
- is a command-driven graphical display tool for Unix.
- is a toolkit for C++ programs.
- is a Grammatical Retina Description with Evolutionary Algorithms.
- GSI Natural Language Processing Tools
- is a interface suited for Immersive vizualization (An Immersive Database
- is an web based billing system for Internet Service Providers. It
relies on the use of Radius servers for customer connections.
- is a new Flight Dynamics Model (FDM) for FlightGear.
- is a MPEG-1 player for Linux.
- is a C++ Framework.
- LIGO End to End model
- Low-Frequency Array
- The goal of the MAGDON project is to create a program that would be able to
extract classification rules from given input examples automatically.
- is CGI Interface for C++.
- is a mudlib.
- Molnar's Porton Cascade is a general library with objects and functions to
solve the relativistic Boltzmann equation.
- is the Massively Parallel Quantum Chemistry Program. It computes properties
of atoms and molecules from first principles using the time independent
- The OpenH323 project aims to create a full featured, interoperable, Open
Source implementation of the ITU H.323 teleconferencing protocol.
- is an open-source development project to provide a robust and GPL'ed SS7
stack for Linux and other UN*X operating systems.
- is a 3d engine.
- is a General Purpose, Parallel, Multi-Physics FEM Program.
- Project Entropia
- is a massive Multiplayer on-line game in real 3D, played out in a futuristic
environment on another planet - Calypso.
- provides an easy way to program the widely used parallel programming
- Quaternion class
- implements most of the general quaternion operations, where these are
primarly used in 3 dimensional rotation.
- is an international joint project to promote AI, robotics, and related
- The Scientific Computing toolkit (SC) provides C++ class libraries for
- is a object oriented library for numerical computations.
- is a Multi-User Dungeon game.
- Stony Brook Video Server project
- is a distributed video server application that provides indexing,
searching and video streaming in a convenient way to clients over the
- supports Java-like multi-thread programming model with platform independent
C++ class library.
- XBase DBMS
- is a collection of specifications, programs, utilities and a C++ class
library for manipulating Xbase type datafiles and indices.
- is a C++ library providing an object-oriented interface to X11R5
- Xterminal is an Object Oriented User Interface with a client-server
architecture, designed to be used to build text-based applications in C++ on
Copyright ©2000-2002 Dragos Acostachioaie
Last update on April 8, 2002